Happy first day of fall ya’ll! This is what I’ve been waiting for. Fall in New England, literally is there anything more cliché? I don’t think so. I love the change of season, the changes of color from Mother Nature, bundling up in fall clothes, the cooler weather and even though it terrifies me, I am super into learning about hauntings and anything paranormal. AKA I love fall.
This is the first time in seven years that I am back in my hometown for Halloween and celebrate the fall season the way you’re supposed to. Last year we went apple picking and the nastolgia was real. This year I am so excited I get to do it here in Connecticut. So I made myself a little fall bucket list of all of the things I want to do this fall to celebrate the season.
- Take a ride to see the fall foliage
- Visit some of Connecticut’s covered bridges
- Go apple picking
- Bake a pie
- Watch a high school football game (my best friend coaches high school cheerleading and I love supporting my friends)
- Have a scary movie girls night
- Pick a pumpkin
- Finish one book per month
- Visit four new wineries
- Have a soup and wine night
- Explore Salem!!
Ironically, I am currently boarding a flight to Atlanta where it will be in the mid to upper 80s and mostly sunny.This weekend my mom sister and I are visiting my older sister and her family. Follow along on my Instastories for the weekend.