This is my all time favorite carrot recipe. I am not too sure where it came from, I’m sure it’s a variation of some recipe I found online once and of course changes, because, well that’s what I do. It’s pretty simple and doesn’t take too long to whip up. It’s great for big dinner parties because you can fit a ton of carrots into a skillet at once. Enjoy, I know I will.
Honey Glazed Carrots
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 lbs carrots
1 can reduced sodium chicken broth, or water
½ cup honey
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
Salt and pepper
1. Heat oil on high in a skillet and add carrots.
2. Cook for 2 minutes and then add broth, honey, and red wine vinegar. Season with salt and black pepper.
3. Bring carrots to a boil and lower heat to medium.
4. Cover and let simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Uncover and let cook for another 7 to 10 minutes, or until honey has completely glazed carrots.